WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
Thanks for visiting our website! We hope you’ll join us in person, via Facebook Live or YouTube stream for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30am on 3rd and 4th Sunday mornings. Our doors are open for those attending services in-person. (Registration is required due to limited capacity). Click here to see the safety guidelines we are following at this time.
Greater St. Stephen FGBC is monitoring developments related to the spread of COVID-19 on a daily basis, following guidelines from local public health
officials, infectious disease experts in the city, and government agencies. The health and safety of everyone is our highest priority. Check back often, as the site is frequently updated.
For Your Safety
We are taking every precaution as prescribed by the Center for Disease Control [CDC] and the State of Louisiana to ensure that the House of Greater is safe and secure.
- Parking will be permitted in all lots, with golf cart access available for those in need.
- All Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Members and guests are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be conducted
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Entry & Exit: There will be only two entrances (main lobby and wheelchair accessible entrance) to enter and exit.
- All services will be a contactless experience. All areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- No Water Fountains or Vending machines will be open or usable.
- Offering will be contactless. Electronic giving is encouraged.
- Morton Hall will not be open for fellowshipping.
- Some seating will be blocked off to accommodate the distance between families. We will have greeters available to escort all attendees to their designated seats.
If experience any of the following symptoms the week prior to your registered attendance date, please worship with us via our online streaming formats:
- Fever over 100
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
In addition, we also highly recommend the Greater Online Experience, to those who:
- Have a compromised immune system
- Have had any of the following symptoms in the past 3 days: Fever Over 100 degrees, Cough or Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days).